Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ms. T's Bueberry Cheesecake & Blueberry Muffin

I've mentioned before how I really didn't think I'd be overly impressed with Ms. T's juices and, to be frank and quite humbled, was simply blown away. This is good stuff, folks. Even with the flavors I haven't liked personally I can easily see why someone with slightly different tastes would like them.

As always, taste is extremely subjective. If a juice sounds tasty to you, I always recommend ordering up a sample and giving it a try.

Ms. T's Blueberry Cheesecake and Blueberry Muffin are pretty similar juices. The former is one I really like, and the latter is one that may not be for me, but is quite tasty and some folks are going to love it. Regardless of the rating given below, the best thing I can say about any juice is that I vaped the bottle dry. And I did with both of these!  Let's have a vape.

The Juice: Blueberry Cheesecake
The Vendor: Ms. T's Bakery Essentials
The Mix: proprietary/undisclosed
Nic Strength: 18mg
Add-Ons: None

Vaping On:

  • 4.2V VGo w/ 901 atty (3.0 Ohm, direct drip) and Kanger Horizontal Carto (3.0 Ohm)
  • V2 Long Manual (4.2V) with Kanger Horizontal Carto (3.0 Ohm).

Quick Look

Throat Hit: None  Low   Medium  High  Ouch!
Vapor: Meh   Low   Medium   High   Damn!
Taste: Nada  Minor   Mild   Medium   Strong   Gak!
Overall Rating: 4 Puffs (out of 5) 

Blueberry Cheesecake has a nice richness too it. That makes it somewhat like cheesecake, but I don't really get cheesecake from it. To me, it takes like a strong, rich baked flavor. That baked undertone makes it seem more like pie,  or even muffin, more than cheesecake. Cheesecake, to me, has a soft citris undertone with a dense creamy feel to it. In some cheesecakes there's an almost a bitter element.  I don't get any of that from this juice.

Of course, simulating the texture and density of  cheesecake in a juice is going to be near impossible anyhow, but a tad of citrus and cream might get it there.  The blueberry covers anything like that, if it's there at all.  I'd want to try Ms T's straight Cheesecake flavor to see exactly what kind it is. There's creamy light cheesecakes, dense New York style cheesecakes, and everything in between. With his juice I couldn't tell what it was striving for.
Regardless, the "baked" taste is spot on a absolutely delicious, particular when mixed with the blueberry flavoring Ms T is using.

Speaking of the blueberry, it's there, it's strong and it's delicious. It's a smooth sweet blueberry flavor that hangs out after the vape for a few seconds. I like it.

The rich baked flavor and the sweet blueberry mix together perfectly, though, and that's what makes this a top Ms T's juice for me. The balance of the flavors is just right.  The proprietary PG/VG blend produce nice puffy clouds of vapor. The TH is barely there at all, even at 18 mg, but I don't really want a lot of TH in this kind of juice.


If you like blueberry juices, this is definitely one you'll want to try out. 

The Juice: Blueberry Muffin
The Vendor: Ms. T's Bakery Essentials
The Mix: proprietary/undisclosed
Nic Strength: 18mg
Add-Ons: None

Vaping On:

  • 4.2V VGo w/ 901 atty (3.0 Ohm, direct drip)

Quick Look

Throat Hit: None  Low   Medium  High  Ouch!
Vapor: Meh   Low   Medium   High   Damn!
Taste: Nada  Minor   Mild   Medium   Strong   Gak!
Overall Rating: 3 Puffs (out of 5) 

Blueberry muffin is very similar. Just about all of the above applies, except I got a little less blueberry flavor, and the baked flavor has a sweet cinnamon taste too it.  Not red hots cinnamon, but cookie style cinnamon. The sweetness is perfect, not too much, not too little, but it just doesn't have the blueberry hit that the cheesecake does.

That "baked" flavor (the only way I can think to describe it) isn't as well balanced as in the Blueberry Cheesecake. Blueberry Muffin is tasty, don't get me wrong, just not as tasty to me.

Both of these juices get a slight ding for not be being spot on their namesakes. However, both are wonderfully tasty as they are, the Muffin a little less so than the Cheesecake.  Both make great dripping juices, and are the kind of juices that are nice to watch a show with, piddle on the computer, or just sit quietly and enjoy a nice vape.

Grab a sample of both and see which one you like best. These aren't are going to be all day vapes for me, but I really don't think you can go wrong here. I'll certainly be grabbing another bottle of Blueberry Cheesecake to keep around!

Angel's Luck & Electric Dreams,
Capt.

No comments:

Post a Comment